Set sail into the turquoise Caribbean Sea headed for Isle of Women, “Isla Mujeres.”
Request your tropical drink of choice from the bartender and take a seat in the shade or enjoy the unique experience of stretching out at the front of the ship, the only thing between you and the beautiful Caribbean Sea!
Relax and enjoy the views as we cruise along, stopping at a coral reef national park and part of the under water museum for a ½ hour to 45 minutes snorkeling. You’ll be guided through crystal clear 25 foot deep waters to admire beautiful coral formations, tropical fish, turtles and other interesting creatures of the Caribbean Sea.
Re-board the catamaran and sail to the best shopping zone in Isla Mujeres. Browse a range of interesting shops with everything from classic souvenirs to incredible hand carved limestone and wooden sculptures.
Then cruise to the south part of the island where you can enjoy a delicious all you can eat buffet lunch and domestic open bar at “Isla Discovery” beach club.
Sail on a catamaran to Isla Mujeres
We recommend WEDNESDAY 8:20 a.m.
- Round trip transportation to the port.
- Buffet lunch & open bar (national) at Isla Discovery.Beach Club (pool, umbrellas, lounge chairs & lockers).
- Reef Snorkel at PUNTA SAM Reef.
- Snorkel equipment, including new tube (kids must be 8 or older & know how to swim).
- Shopping tour at downtown Isla Mujeres.
Returns at 6:30 pm approx.
- Reef and port fees ($15usd per person)
All online bookings are confirmed and guaranteed.
Once you book it you will get an email to confirm the date of your tour.